Premier Driving Academy graduates are making between $30,000 and $80,000 annually.
Demand for shipping has increased dramatically over the past decade, and so has the demand for qualified truck drivers.The trucking industry currently employs more than 3 million commercial truck drivers. It is estimated the shortage of drivers to meet industry demand to be as many as 200,000.
The American Trucking Association reports companies will need to recruit 100,000 drivers each year to fill the demand. Statistics continue to show that the commercial driving industry is one of America’s best performing, and is a great opportunity for job seekers looking to start a new career.
Most companies offer great pay and excellent benefits.
As long as goods are consumed there will be a need for drivers.
Employers want entry level drivers from accredited truck driving schools like Premier Driving Academy where truck driver training excellence is top priority.
Most students have multiple job offers while attending Premier and accept their pick upon graduation.
- PDA offers lower tuition than surrounding competitors.
- PDA works with both Alabama and Mississippi career centers for WIA, and we will step you through the process.
- PDA is VA and VRAP approved and can help you get the process started.
- PDA trains for ALL 7 endorsements including hazmat and tanker.
- PDA’s graduates have lifetime job placement for OTR, regional, and local companies.
- All of PDA’s graduates get a free 40 hour refresher if they ever need it.
- Customized fast track training for individual companies and government agencies.
- Personalized instruction meeting the individual needs of each student.
- Experienced staff providing top quality driving instruction second to none!
Vendors – Tuition Assistance
There are several different options available for program funding to attend Premier.
- VA approved
- VOC rehab
- Government grants for those who qualify
- Cash tuition
- In house financing (no credit check or cosigner required)
- Several of the major carriers that hire from Premier also offer tuition reimbursement. KLLM, Stevens Transport, CTL, US Xpress, Covenant Transportation, May Trucking, and Werner Enterprises are just a few.
Veterans Administration Information
Feel free to call, come by, or submit an on-line application to find the best option for you.